1991-1992 school yearEdit
Although Professor Flitwick had been teaching for quite a while by September of 1991, he was still educating students in Charms. He witnessed the arrival of Harry Potter and his contemporaries, and taught his first-year students the Wingardium Leviosa charm at Hallowe'en. Later that year, he helped decorate the Great Hall for Christmas, golden bubbles blossoming from his wand
Personality and traitsEdit
He was a kind man, always willing to help students who were arguing. He beamed upon seeing Harry Potter's new broomstick, asking him excitedly what model it was. He also demonstrated great pride in his students' abilities, clapping and squeakily congratulating them.
Flitwick was a rather diminutive wizard, having to stand on a large pile of books to see over the top of his desk.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows